Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cards, Cards and more Cards

Ok - so I've recently become addicted to making cards. I make them for no reason at all with the theory that I can always add a sentiment later or I can use them blank and send handwritten notes to friends. Here are some I've made. Thoughts and input is always a welcome thing!!!


On this one, I wanted to do something with patriotic colors but not necessarily the patritoic theme. So I decided to use the color scheme with some flowers and make it fun.


This one is just a small notecard done with a really girly paper. The ribbons and flowers are just little thing I like. Not sure why but I love flower clusters.

This one was inspired by a card in a book I bought a couple of weeks ago. I like the corset style lacing on the card but yet I'm not sure I like how the card turned out. Maybe with some richer colors.


Another notecard that my daughter is claiming to use as a birthday card for a friend. Bright colors and a little sparkle seem to work really well for the tween set.




Again - no use for this one yet but I was playing with some paper I had last night that I didn't think I could put into a scrapbook and this is what I came up with.













0 comments: