Friday, July 31, 2009

A few more things I've made



I posted some recent cards I had made yesterday and decided that I would post a couple of other crafts and at least one scrapbook page today.









The picture on this one pretty much stinks but I made the page above for my brother for Father's Day. He has two beautiful daugthers and I know how much he loves them so this was a nice way for him to see how much they love him too.







I made these candy gifts just playing around one evening with some scraps. I had seen some candy decorated with the paper but thought that I had to find a way to package them that was different than just a plain box. For the ones above, I used the plastic packaging that some ribbon came in but I have decided to try the clear cellophane treat bags they sell for birthday parties and stuff - and maybe even printed ones if I'm using solid paper on the wrappers.

0 comments: